Thanks for buying the Revision Notes.
As promised, I have sent you an email which includes the PDF Guide about mastering commentaries, make sure you check the spam/promotions folder too. I will also send you the link where you can access the revision notes soon.
All the best with your revision, let me know if I can help you.
I will send the Revision Notes shortly
This is what you’ll need to do:
- Open the email from RealtimeBoard.com and click on ‘JOIN RIGHT NOW’
- Sign up to RealtimeBoard.com with the email address you’ve just given
- Once signed up, on the ‘Welcome to the team!’ page, click ‘Continue’ (no need to give data about your role and experience)
- Wait for the Microeconomics Notes to load (shown by blue stripe on the top)
- Hit the frames icon on the bottom left and start revising the topics you need most help with
If you feel you need some assistance to master IB Econ before the tests at school or the final exams, I’m here to help you.
Simply book a free session now.
My name is Daniel Szekely and I work as an IB Economics tutor and teacher. Having earned an MA degree in Economics at the University of Aberdeen, I became a financial analyst at Morgan Stanley, one of the largest investment banks of the world. Yet, despite the promising career prospects of the banking industry, I decided to make a larger social impact by becoming a teacher.
I’ve been teaching specifically IB Economics for over 5 years and currently I’m a teacher at SEK Budapest International School. I started EconDaddy as a simple blog to share great articles with my students and others taking IB Economics around the world to use for their commentaries. Being a practicing IB Economics tutor, I have first hand insight into the most common mistakes of students, so the blog now also provides exam and commentary writing tips.
Daniel Szekely, IB Economics tutor
Book a free 20 min. trial lesson
EconDaddy’s awesome materials have been developed independently and the content of this website is in no way connected with nor endorsed by the International Baccalaureate Organization.